Managing Wealth in 2021 and Beyond
Date: Wednesday, 2nd June, 8.30am – 11.30am
Roma Burke, Lane Clark & Peacock Ireland Ltd
- IORP II, what is it good for?
- An overview of IORP II, the new EU pension regulation
- How will it affect your role?
- Can principles in the IORP lead to better outcomes for your clients?
David Keary, PwC Ireland
- Topical Private Client and Family Business Issues
- Pitfalls and opportunities for an efficient inheritance of a private business
- The impact of the anti-avoidance tax regime in 2021:
- commercial aspects
- deal value of buying/selling a private business
- Using a private business as a family investment platform
Kevin McConnell, Gem Strategic Ltd
- Mind the Bounce
- Overview of the current macro-economic environment and trends.
- Asset valuations in the current environment and wealth preservation strategies
Note: as this is a joint event run in association with ITI & LIA, your data (name & email address) may be shared with these institutions solely for CPD record purposes. In making your booking you consent to this taking place.
Out of stock