CFP® Suspended Licence Fee 2023
In opting to suspend your CFP® licence, you agree to the following:
4.b. Voluntary Surrender of CFP Certification
There may be circumstances where CFP professionals wish to surrender their CFP certification. This means that practitioners do not lose their CFP certification status. The maximum period of surrender is three (3) years. Beyond that timeframe, certification will be automatically terminated.
The key conditions of the Surrender of CFP Certification policy are:
- Apply to the Board of FPSB Ireland in advance, setting out the reasons for the surrender.
- Payment of “Reduced” annual licensing fee to FPSB Ireland of €110 + VAT @ 23% (€135.30)
- Complete necessary CPD hours annually – voluntary surrender of CFP certification does not remove the obligation to satisfy CPD hours.
- Unable to represent themselves as a CFP practitioner.
- Prohibited from using the CFP marks.
To proceed, click ‘add to basket’ below and proceed to checkout.