Under its Articles of Association, FPSB Ireland is empowered to make bye-laws to regulate its affairs and to lay down certain codes governing those to whom it may grant CFP certification.
The following are some of the Bye-Laws promulgated to date:
- Bye law 1 – Council Committees
- Bye-law 2 – Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Bye Law 3 – Financial Planning Practice Standards
- Bye Law 4 – Disciplinary Procedures
- Bye Law 5 – Education Programme
- Bye Law 6 – Certification Requirements & Continuing Obligations of CFP Professionals
- Bye-law 7 – Examination Regulations
- Guidance re Experience Requirement for CFP Certification
These Bye-laws may be downloaded (in PDF format) by clicking on the relevant links above.