CFP Certification Application
CFP® certification application process;
- Applications must be formally made to the Financial Planning Standards Board Ireland Ltd
- Download the form (below) to your PC – this is an interactive form and can be completed on your PC / laptop
- This is a two part application form – the first section of the form is gathering your personal details, the second section of the form requires you to complete your CFP® certification record of experience. Please note a new record must be completed for each work placement. The form has space for two record’s of experience if your require further space please download another form and attach.
- Once you have completed the record of experience section you will then need to print off the form and ensure your manager / supervisor signs off on each work experience as required. Where a part of the experience relates to a previous employer, please provide the name and contact number of an appropriate manager / supervisor who could verify the details. In such circumstances, there is no need to have this element of experience signed-off.
- Self-employed individuals will need to sign off on their own work experience
- Sign and date the declaration.
- Please return the form with the appropriate payment by post to Terrie Kennedy, FPSB Ireland Ltd, 185a Kimmage Road West, Dublin 12
- Please note the CFP certification mark can only be used when formally granted by the Board of FPSB Ireland